Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ribbon Tilda - Birthday Card

Hey friends,

Hope you all have enjoyed the Christmas festivities, here in Puerto Rico we are still celebrating since yesterday January 6th was Three Kings day, a special holiday to us. I have created a card following the sketch and using the color combo for Tomic, Blue, White and Glitter.  I've used my new Ribbon Tilda from the Sweet Christmas Dreams. I colored her with distress inks. I will be giving this card to my dear sister for her birthday on the 15 of this month.

Hope you like it!

I 'm also entering at:
Simply Magnolia - Celebrate
MDUC - Anything goes
Just Magnolia - Week 138 anything goes







2 comments:

  1. Gorgous card, beautifully distressed tilda.. Hugs! Brittany, xoxo
    http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a pretty and feminine card!
    I love your soft colouring and the beautiful embellishments.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Anything Goes Challenge!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete